• Joe Dillon
    I've looked everywhere for this. I am new MSP installer/maintainer person. When I install the backup software on a new desktop, it asks me for the storage user name and password. I've set up the Wasabi account under MSP but don't understand where the user/password for that account is since it is being billed to me through MSP. Thank you.
  • David Gugick
    You set up Storage in the management console, not in the agent with our Managed Backup. That's where you will enter credentials for Wasabi and set up one or more backup destinations (buckets) based on region or need.

You create your customer (we call them Companies) and a Service Account (we call them Users) in the management console. You get the agent download from the Downloads section, install the agent, and then you can find newly installed agents in the RMM - Remote Management section, where you can quickly assign a license from the license pool and attach the user account so the service knows which customer/company the agent is a part of.

I do weekly webinars with demos every Thursday at 12 PM ET. You can sign up here if you want for this Thursday: https://get.msp360.com/webinar/getting-started-with-msp360-managed-backup

But the best option for you is probably to reach out to your account manager and ask them for a demo - which they will be more than happy to deliver.
  • Joe Dillon
    Thank you. I will sign up for the training. Much appreciate the response.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment