• Michael Pietrzak
    I was wondering what the charge on my Paypal account for $180 was for. Turns out your just randomly charged me $180. For what exactly I am not even sure. Please refund this amount immediately as we do not wish to carry support or maintenance any longer.

Michael Pietrzak
  • David Gugick
    Michael please contact Support or your Account Manager immediately and they will remedy this for you . This is not something I can do for you from the forums. I will pass this to Sales, but they'll need a call from you.
  • David Gugick
    I sent this over to Support, but please reach out. If you signed up for maintenance, then you will automatically be charged the next term unless you cancel the maintenance renewal. If you forgot to cancel, then reach out to the team and they will assist you.
  • Michael Pietrzak
    How does one even get ahold of a sales\support person when all calls go directly to vm. This person is entirely unreachable...
    Sofia Teikhrib
  • David Gugick
    If you tried calling and everyone was tied up, then leaving a message is the best way to proceed. This will get resolved. The other option is to open a support case on the web site here: https://support.msp360.com/
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment