• paleolith
    Needed to copy history entries because file names are long and CB doesn't wrap them in the report.

1) Click on one line in the lower pane and ctrl-C, fall down go boom: dialog box says OpenClipboard Failes (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401D0 (CLIPBRD_E_CANT_OPEN)), then CB quits.

2) Right-click one line and select Copy. Paste into TextPad. Get nothing but newlines unless a Plan Name is also selected in the upper pane.

3) Select plan in upper pane, right click in lower part, Copy, paste into TextPad. Result is heading line and first log line. OK so far.

4) Then select a log line other than the first, right click, Copy, paste. Result is heading and FIRST log line, not the one selected.

5) Then ctrl-A. All log lines are highlighted. Right click, copy, paste, result is as in #4, only the heading and first line.

Have not figured out how to see these messages in their entirety. (They are probably just files I want to exclude from the backup.)

Edward
  • David Gugick
    You are correct that the Copy support needs some work (I'll let the team know). Good news though is you can easily export the data by clicking on the View tab in the toolbar , selecting the view options and then clicking the Export to CSV option. You can then view in Excel or equivalent.
  • paleolith
    Thanks, and thanks for the tip. I've excluded the Firefox browser-extension-data folder; that'll stop the errors I was looking at.

Weird errors. They all relate to Adblock Plus. The Adblock folder itself gets "an item with the same key has already been added". The storage.js file within that folder gets "Valu cannot be null", Neither explains anythning to me. Luckily I have no need to back up this folder.

Edward
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet