• Justin Ploof
    Hi All,

I'm trying to make test restorations more automated. In the past, I installed the 15 day trial on my home server, logged in with the client's MSP360 user credentials, ran the restore, called it a day, and uninstalled the trial. I've added on more clients in the past year, and that process is becoming hard to scale.

I'd like to create a server with scheduled restorations and verifications for all clients. Is something like this possible?
  • David Gugick
    Sorry this post went unanswered. I'm guessing you may have already found a solution. But what I would recommend is that you create the Restores using the management console and have them run on installed agents at your customers. As an example, if you have a server that you are backing up, create the recurring restore operation on that agent. Or, if this is a one-off restore, you can also create it from the management console on the agent to run once and then disappear.
  • Justin Ploof
    Sorry for the slow reply here. How do you create restores in the management console? I've clicked on every menu item, and I don't see that.
  • David Gugick
    Go to Remote Management, click on the endpoint computer name in question or click the gear icon and then Show Plans. You can add backup and restore plans there using the "+" Create Plan icon
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment