• BackupFan
    Hello all,

Today, it seems that the MSP360 management portal is running poorly. I can login, but when I go to Computers / Remote Management, it acts like it can't detect what plans particular computers have. When I click some computers, it loads the right-hand "plans" window for a long time, and then acts like there are no plans present at all. It seems like it is taking so much time to load that it just gives up. Sometimes when I click certain computers it shows me what plans the computer has, but often (so far) it doesn't. Has anyone else had this issue? I wonder if the problem is on MSP360's end, since my internet connection is fine, and I have tried logging in on more than one browser with the same result.
  • David Gugick
    The problem could be where the agent is installed at your customer. Plans are not stored in the management console. They are pulled real time from the agent.

I do not see any service issues noted internally, but you may want to open a support case if this continues to be a problem and you're pretty sure that the issue is not on the remote end where the agent is installed. Support can help analyze what's causing the latency.
  • BackupFan
    Thank you, David. It seems like it is changing, where some computers were essentially inaccessible from the portal but are now accessible. Right now, it looks like it is only a single computer that is not load when I tried to view it under Remote Management. I will create a ticket.
    Thanks for your quick and helpful response!
  • BackupFan
    It does seem that the backup portal is running very slowly in general, not related to any particular computers.
  • David Gugick
    I'm not seeing any internal notifications about performance issues. Again, I'd recommend you open a support case to get it diagnosed as that's going to be difficult to do on the forums. Is the issue on a particular screen or all across the management console when you access it?
  • BackupFan
    Just to update, the issue seems to be gone now. It seems that we had problems on a few agents that slowed things down in the portal. Support was able to help us resolve this.
  • David Gugick
    Thanks for the update BackupFan! Appreciate it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment