• Jamie Spicer
    After the upgrade to Build 6.3.0.18, I now experience this little gem of an error:

InvalidArgument=Value of '3' is not valid for 'index'.
    Parameter name: index

and Access Denied popups whenever I try to open a file. I have full access to these files and I'm on the correct server. I can use another application to gain access to the files without issue. What is causing this and how do I solve it? Very annoying.
  • IvanS
    Hi ,
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
    Could you please send logs from the application to our support department?
    To do this, please go to the Tools - Diagnostic section, put a short description of the issue and click the Send to Support button. This will help us to investigate and fix this issue.
    Thank you.
  • Jamie Spicer
    I've done that twice now with no reply from anyone on how to resolve. Do you want me to do it again? The last time I sent it was this morning.
  • IvanS
    Thank you, .
    Please DM me the support case number. I'll check it out.
  • Jamie Spicer
    I've received no support case number back or any communication about the two cases I've opened.
  • IvanS
    Hi ,
    The diagnostic information you provide to our support department is automatically converted to a support case, and you receive an automatic reply with your case number. If you do not receive the support case number, it could mean that our support team did not receive the logs.
    Please consider using our Customer Support Portal:
    https://support.msp360.com

Thank you.
  • Jamie Spicer
    Here is the case number: 00160888
    I would question then the process of sending diagnostic logs is broken then and if is allowed to happen, you can't just not get them. This should be reviewed as well since I did it twice and I did it again just now before creating this post.
  • IvanS
    Having checked, I see that our support team has received the logs. They will investigate the issue and get back to you.
    Our dev team is already working on improving the process of sending logs.
    Thank you for your patience and feedback.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment