• giovanni f rotelli
    scusate ma sono molto ignorante in materia
    ho scaricato il programma nel mio pc che uso come lavoro
    e sembra corretto, ma non capisco come fare e cosa fare sul computer remoto.
    ho spedito la mail con daonload e stringa al mio collega computer remoto, lui lo scarica e gli dice licenza gia in uso.
    OVVIO, ma se non scarica il programma NON HA LA FINISTRA PER FARE IL COLLEGAMENTO CON IL MIO PROGRAMMA.
    io ho computerid e pin ma lui remoto non ha NULLA, c è qualcuno che mi puo aiutare ?
  • David Gugick
    The remote user can either use the free version, in which case they should download it from our website, install it, and then register using their email address or activation code. Or they can use the quick support version if all you need to do is connect to their machine. You can also download quick support on our website from the download page.

Once the remote user has the product installed they should see the computer ID and pin. They can provide you the computer ID and you can use the pin to connect once they give that to you. If you need to Connect to the remote user in unattended fashion, when no one is on the other side, then you'll need the pro version after your trial expires. Unattended access is only available in pro or our managed versions of the product. The freeware version only supports attended access when there's someone on the remote side to provide you the pin in order to connect to the active session.
  • giovanni f rotelli
    non capisco perchè il remoto deve scaricare prodotto gratuito ?
    io ho stazione di lavoro ho gia un id e un pin.
    casa devo fare per scaricare la finestra presso il remoto ?
  • giovanni f rotelli
    io ho comprato il prodotto versione PRO
  • David Gugick
    Both computers need to have Connect installed. MSP360 Connect is a custom designed solution for remote access. It does not use Windows Remote Desktop components.

You can use the free version everywhere for interactive, help desk type sessions where you need to support a remote user and / or perform maintenance on a remote computer when someone is actively logged into the remote system and that person is available to provide the PIN for access.

If you want to connect to a remote computer unattended in order to perform administration by logging into the remote system using Windows Authentication, then you need Pro (when the trial period ends) or our Managed Connect solution,

The remote user provides you the Computer ID, you use that ID to establish the connection. The remote user will be notified you are trying to connect and will need to provide you the PIN. You type in the PIN and you are connected to the remote system in the same Windows session.
  • giovanni f rotelli
    non capisco
    il vostro è un programma professionale per lavorare
    io mi devo collegare è abbiamo comprato il programma.
    MI DEVO COLLEGARE 24 ORE SENZA PRESIDIO.
    io sono dipendente dell azienda, il computer remoto è condiviso ed è anche mio.
    NON CAPISCO COSA CE ENTRA WINDOW !!
    io non devo usare programmi window MANAGEMENT CONNECT SOLUTION
    come funziona ? perchè non è installato nel vostro programma in automatico.
    scusate ma IO NON RIESCO A LAVORARE DA 2 GIORNI .
  • David Gugick
    I apologize. I am translating your Italian using Google and I am having trouble understanding what the issue is. I will see if we have anyone who speaks Italian available to join this post.
  • David Gugick
    Free Edition: When you install the agent on the remote computer, you will need to activate using either the activation code (you can only use it once - download again if you need to use the activation code on more than one computer) or you can use your email address.

For Pro: You can only activate Pro on 1 computer. This is the computer you plan to use with Pro. Any computers you connect to remotely should have the Free version installed and activated.
  • giovanni f rotelli
    Per Pro: puoi attivare Pro solo su 1 computer. Questo è il computer che intendi utilizzare con Pro. Tutti i computer a cui ti connetti in remoto dovrebbero avere la versione gratuita installata e attivata.
    -----------------------NO.........NO..............
    perchè devo usare nel computer remoto un programma gratuito ????

io ho necessità di un programma professionale che COLLEGA MIO COMPUTER CON IL COMPUTER IN UFFICIO 24 H e 365 giorni all anno
    non servono controlli il mio computer uso solo io .
    DEVO ESSERE SICURO DI QUESTO, !!!
    SE IO NON LAVORO perchè VOSTRO PROGRAMMA NON SABILE IO NON POSSO MANGIARE
    è chiaro ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    why do I have to use a free program on the remote computer ????

I need a professional program that CONNECTS MY COMPUTER WITH THE COMPUTER IN THE OFFICE 24 H and 365 days a year
    no controls are needed my computer only use me.
    I MUST BE SURE OF THIS, !!!
    IF I DON'T WORK BECAUSE YOUR PROGRAM IS NOT STABLE I CAN'T EAT
    it's clear?
  • David Gugick
    Use Pro on your PC and free on the office PC. If you want to buy two Pro licences, you can, but there's no need if you only plan to connect to the office PC. Pro is a professional solution and allows you to connect to both free or Pro Connect installs in the same way.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment