• Dave Simmons
    Has anyone seen this before?

I'm suddenly getting a weird behavior where single-clicking on any file or folder in an S3 bucket triggers the Rename dialog. Right-click it appears once then the context menu appears, left-click it appears over and over nonstop, regardless of whether I click OK or Cancel.

This is with an older version and then the latest Cloudberry downloaded today.

Windows 10 Pro, Logitech wireless 585 mouse and G915 keyboard. The mouse seems to be behaving normally in all other apps.
  • David Gugick
    Sounds more like a keyboard issue like a stuck key. Can you try unplugging the keyboard and plugging back in to see if that addresses. If not, open the onscreen keyboard in Windows (type onscreen in the start menu). See if any keys are showing up as depressed.
  • Dave Simmons
    Thanks for the quick response. I suspected the Logitech G-Hub drivers myself but I'm not seeing any odd behavior in other apps like Windows' File Explorer where a stuck control key would be obvious. The on-screen keyboard doesn't show any of the ctrl, alt, fn, Windows keys as being pressed.

Oh this is weird -- after I brought up the on-screen keyboard and closed it, the endless renames stopped. All is well.

I'm definitely going to put this down to G-Hub misbehaving. Thanks again.
  • David Gugick
    Glad we fixed it - even if we're not sure what the issue was. On-Screen Keyboard FTW.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment