• Alex Mackenzie
    I just installed RA on two PC computers both running Win 10 Pro. One computer is at home and the target computer is at work. Initially on the target (remote) computer I selected UA but no encryption, and it wouldn't connect, so then i also selected encryption on the target computer - I then entered the correct target ID and encryption code on my computer at home, but no matter what i do i cant connect and i get the message "Can't Connect: looks like remote computer is offline or ID is incorrect. very frustrating - 3 days now i am messing around with this thing trying to get a simple connection between 2 computers - very disappointed so far.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Alex,

Unfortunately, this isn't looking like an RA issue. I would suggest checking that you do not have any firewalls or any other security software controlling/killing the connection process. If you have such software installed and working I would suggest temporarily disabling it and trying to connect afterward.
  • Alex Mackenzie
    Thanks Sergey - yes i agree - do you have any suggestions based upon previous experience? seems like it cant connect when the windows lock screen is active
  • Matt
    Try disabling AV temporary at first, if that helps start from there by white-listing RA executable. Other steps depend on your AV software.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment