• Cassel
    Whenever I connect to someone else's computer, it seems like I can only see about 2/3 of their monitor, so I have to scroll constantly to see everything, and if I do have control of the cursor, it also seems to click on their monitor while I just try to scroll on mine.
    Is there a way to "resize" the display of their monitor so I see it all on mine?
  • Sergey N
    Hello, in this case, you simply need to click this button:

11VPLILZS2y4C0Ved-Wlcw.png
  • Cassel
    I cannot see the image.
  • Cassel
    Thank you! I was missing that detail.
  • Sergey N
    I was glad to help, cheers!
  • George Johnson
    I am new to this remote assist program. I remoted into a friend's computer this afternoon. He was my very first customer. I was able to connect to his laptop with no problem and help him with a problem. The only issue I experienced was that I had trouble seeing part of his screen because of the toolbar at the bottom. The top toolbar auto-hides so it is not a problem. The bottom toolbar does not auto-hide. I was not able to see some of the buttons I needed to click on, and had to ask the customer to click on them. Otherwise, this looks like a perfect replacement for the TeamViewer program I have used for years.

I did click on the pin on the toolbar so as not to be on top always, but the toolbar still covered the screen area I needed to see. Am I missing something here? I don't see on the forum that anyone else is having this issue. Thank you for your help.
  • Sergey N
    Hello George,

Just tested this feature on my build and it worked perfectly, the logic here is that we do not hide it, allowing you to display over this toolbar. Maybe it is some kind of strange glitch, I will pass it to our QA team to take a look. Thank you for pointing it out.
  • George Johnson
    Thank you Sergey. You say it worked perfectly on your system. Do you mean the toolbar did not obscure the bottom of the desktop? If you receive any more information on this please reply. I'll take notice again on my next remote support call. Appreciate you rapid responses.
    Geo
  • Sergey N
    Hello George,

That is correct, I unpinned it and was able to override it with the opened windows or applications.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment