• Hunet
    Limit exceeded and backup was not completed but the system is formated(all data completely deleted) and after recovery of this data is mostly file is currupted. But when I come in cloudberry there was my file is completed to backup but there is error like "you have exceed the 1 TB Limit".

Is it possible to that those file are shown in the Backup history recover or download...
    Because this very important for me and if it's not possible then definitely my boss fire me .
  • Matt
    Removed the key from your post, because it's not safe to post such information here.

Regarding your problem:
    1TB limit means that you can at any time have at most 1TB of data on the cloud account managed by CloudBerry Backup. E.g. you can upload 800 GB, then another 200GB, then delete 300GB but you can't exceed the limit of 1TB. The limit is imposed on Aug, 15 2014 and it doesn't affect any purchases made before.

To be able to back up more than 1TB you need CloudBerry Backup Ultimate Edition.

You can upgrade by paying the difference:
    https://www.cloudberrylab.com/upgrade

If you're sure that your current data set doesn't exceed this limit you'd need to contact our support department.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment