• Bryan M
    Hi Guys,

I have Build 2.3.0.52 of Remote Assistant. I love Remote Assistant, but I do encounter sluggish performance on especially low-speed internet connections. Also, when I remote to another Windows 10 PC and try to access things like Device Manager or other popup windows, I can't control anything on the remote computer and require the other user to move/click the mouse on items in the popup window. Also, I can't see the UAC alerts when they popup and must have the other user acknowledge those popups.

Any help/suggestions on these issues would be great. Thanks again for all the hard work put into Remote Assistant! :-)
  • Sergey N
    Hello Bryan,

Performance on lower internet connections are still to be tackled, so far we implemented a lot of setting to play with regarding the picture quality, try accessing them via Main Menu - View Options and lower some of the parameters, it might help immensely.

As for UAC prompt's they are only accessible if you are an Administrator, so simply run the software as Administrator or the set the service to run from an Administrator account if you are using Unattended Access.

Not exactly Andrew, this is system limitation which we want you to enable consciously as it provides a far more deeper access level to your machine.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment