• Geoff
    Hi there,

I have a problem that has arisen in the last few months with backups from my home NAS to Amazon s3.

- Cloudberry Backup Desktop Edition 7.0.1.684
    - All Windows 10 updates applied.

The error says:
    No access to 2 files / folders (Code: 1601)
    2 files/folders selected for backup are not found in the backup source or cannot be accessed

Under History - The two files/folders in question are the top-level folders in the file selection tree under the share name. I.e. the share is \\MYNAS\backup and I want to backup \\MYNAS\backup\Apps and \\MYNAS\backup\Archive

I have edited the plan, and the "Check Network Shares" page "Test that the Backup Service has access to selected network paths" check works.

Everything is spelled correctly (e.g. https://forum.msp360.com/discussion/1962/what-is-error-code-1601)

Similarly Tools > Network Credentials > Edit (the network path) > Test, works.

The NAS login is the NAS admin superuser and has access to everything.

Running Cloudberry backup as local administrator makes no difference.

All of this used to work and now doesn't.

Any tips?
  • David Gugick
    according to support, this issue should be addressed in the 7.0.2 release, which is tentatively scheduled for release tomorrow or early next week. however if you feel you need to open a support case in the interim for better tracking, please do that as soon as possible using the tools diagnostic toolbar option. Otherwise, I'd wait for the new release and see if it addresses the issue you're running into.
  • Geoff
    7.0.2 released. It's working again. Thanks.
  • David Gugick
    Thanks for letting us know!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube