• Cookwebs
    I have been having frequent crashing of the MSP360 Remote Desktop Free application. Uncertain of how to resolve this so any help would be appreciated!
  • Cookwebs
    Event Viewer Logs:

Faulting application name: CloudRaService.exe, version: 2.5.0.83, time stamp: 0x609bdf7d
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.1348, time stamp: 0x76fcd692
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000034f69
    Faulting process id: 0xdac
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d7e3109848d560
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Remote Desktop\CloudRaService.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: fbaba86b-e741-4300-a117-e52e424466b3

Application: CloudRaService.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.InvalidOperationException
    at System.Windows.Forms.MessageBox.ShowCore(System.Windows.Forms.IWin32Window, System.String, System.String, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxButtons, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxIcon, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxDefaultButton, System.Windows.Forms.MessageBoxOptions, Boolean)
    at Bl.A(System.String, System.Exception)
    at Cloud.Ra.Common.RaConfig.Read(Boolean)
    at Cloud.Ra.Common.RaConfig.get_Instance()
    at cY.c()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
  • David Gugick
    check your.net version. You need to be on the latest. Or at least 4.5 as I recall
  • Cookwebs
    Thank you for the response David. I double checked and am running 4.8 currently.

A little more info: The crashes seem to be at random intervals. Sometimes I can successfully connect for up to a week and other times, it crashes within minutes. Once it happens, the remote PC must be manually reset before a new connection can be made.
  • David Gugick
    This error seems to indicate otherwise. I do not knwo why the app is picking up 4.0 installed version. Maybe try installing .NET 4.5 as I think it can co-exist with 4.8.

-- Application: CloudRaService.exe
    -- Framework Version: v4.0.30319
  • Cookwebs
    Thank you again, I will give that a shot to see if it helps.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment