• Russel McConnell
    Do we have a way to create custom reports for RMM yet?
    I'm looking for things like:

• New software installed
    • Volume of temp files
    • Last agent update/contact date/time
    • Updates pending

Also, I've never been able to get the updates to remotely install. Is there a trick to this?

I'd like to be able to filter out certain events in the event logs. There are tons of items that can show up as errors on some systems that aren't a problem, per se, and I'd like to start filtering them out, so that the list of problems in the logs can mean something.
  • Russel McConnell
    Also, it would be great to be able to suppress the antiviral warnings for systems that have Windows Defender enabled, and not some 3rd party antivirus. Some of our residential customers will never have any other antivirus, and we'd love to be able to set this to not alert us about a "missing" 3rd party antivirus, at least for selected customers.
  • IvanS
    Hi ,

RMM reporting is still in work. It is coming in one of the next versions.

As for the event logs filtering, right now it is possible to filter them out by categories.
    You can see only the errors or warnings. I will bring your request to our dev team to add more granular filtering there.

In the next version, we changed a bit the antiviral warning and added a new functionality there. Its release is planned for next Monday. Please keep an eye on the "What's new" section in your MBS account.

We truly appreciate your feedback!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet