• lasi
    Hello,

I am looking into RDP solutions, and MSP360 I had run across. I was curious, the more I am reading into this, is this a 1-to-many remote connection? Or can it be Many-to-1 as well? I've been looking for an option for multiple users to be able to connect into a remote server from 1 company.

From what I could tell is that it's 1 Admin has remote connection to Many Devices, but wasn't able to find the answer to it being Many users to 1 Device. If I missed that in the documentation on the website somewhere, I apologize.

Thanks!
  • David Gugick
    I think you're asking about something like remote desktop services /terminal services from Microsoft, where you could have many users connecting under separate accounts running Windows virtually. That's not what the Connect solution is. Connect is for connecting to a remote system securely for help desk or administration. While you can have more than one administrator connect to the same session remotely for the purposes of training or when an administrator needs help from another administrator to solve a remote issue, I don't get a sense that's what you need. Connect is not designed to run multiple sessions at the same time which would require something like Windows remote desktop services.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment