Needed to copy history entries because file names are long and CB doesn't wrap them in the report.
1) Click on one line in the lower pane and ctrl-C, fall down go boom: dialog box says OpenClipboard Failes (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800401D0 (CLIPBRD_E_CANT_OPEN)), then CB quits.
2) Right-click one line and select Copy. Paste into TextPad. Get nothing but newlines unless a Plan Name is also selected in the upper pane.
3) Select plan in upper pane, right click in lower part, Copy, paste into TextPad. Result is heading line and first log line. OK so far.
4) Then select a log line other than the first, right click, Copy, paste. Result is heading and FIRST log line, not the one selected.
5) Then ctrl-A. All log lines are highlighted. Right click, copy, paste, result is as in #4, only the heading and first line.
Have not figured out how to see these messages in their entirety. (They are probably just files I want to exclude from the backup.)
You are correct that the Copy support needs some work (I'll let the team know). Good news though is you can easily export the data by clicking on the View tab in the toolbar , selecting the view options and then clicking the Export to CSV option. You can then view in Excel or equivalent.
Thanks, and thanks for the tip. I've excluded the Firefox browser-extension-data folder; that'll stop the errors I was looking at.
Weird errors. They all relate to Adblock Plus. The Adblock folder itself gets "an item with the same key has already been added". The
file within that folder gets "Valu cannot be null", Neither explains anythning to me. Luckily I have no need to back up this folder.
Sign in or register to add a comment.
Add a Comment
Welcome to MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum!
MSP360 Managed Backup
Microsoft SQL Server
Microsoft SQL Server
MSP360 Remote Desktop
Is there a way to delete "History entries" from the History tab?
Unable to display History after starting the Backup Service
Search for file backup history
A couple of pet peeves - Backup History
Terms of Service
Useful Hints and Tips
Created with PlushForums
© 2021 MSP360 (CloudBerry) Forum