• Mark Olson
    I'm using Cloudberry Explorer Pro to upload to Amazon Glacier. I have a large upload which I paused using the button at the left top edge of the bottom window where process is reported. (I have Cloudberry Explorer Pro configured to use chunks: Multipart Upload is set to do 10Mb chunks in parallel.) When I resumed, the progress went back to zero % completed.

I'm confused. Is the reported reversion to zero progress incorrect, do I have something incorrectly configured, or am I confused about "pause" being, well, a pause. I can't find any documentation of what "pause" does.

• MattAccepted Answer
    Currently the pause button only works for the whole queue and not for individual files. I've forwarded this info to our developers, we'll try to improve that in the future versions.
  • Mark Olson
    Ah. It might be good to at least give it another name -- the files I'm uploading are large and that cost me 12 hours' uploading.
  • Stuart Bockman
    Hmm. When I paused a multi-hour download and then restarted I say 0% complete, but then over a few tens of seconds it climbed back up to the 40% complete status that was showing when I paused. Is that the expected behavior of the feature?
  • Matt
    Well, most likely the software was simply able to re-upload that amount of data in that time. That's my only guess. Sending the logs to our support team via tools diagnostic menu after reproducing the situation would definitely help. You can do so via tools > diagnostic menu.
  • Matt
    Quick update on the situation: the bug seems to be quite random, so in case anyone encounters something like that again we would need the diagnostic logs from the software sent from the latest version for internal investigation by our R&D.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment