• Urbanpixels
    Since updating to 4.0.1.310 my local storage backup is no longer working. I get the below error:

Cloud object size limit exceeded (code: 1618)
    1 file was not backed up due to a cloud object size limit excess - 5.37 GB

Im running the personal licence and have never seen this error before, i also cannot find error 1618 in any of the cloudberry documentation.

Additionally i have the same backup set running to a Backblaze bucket and this completes fine. The issue only appears to be on my local storage.
  • Alexander Negrash
    Based on the error message, it looks like it's a cloud backup plan. Are you sure the storage destination is local storage? I'd advise you to send logs to our tech support team so that they can verify your backup plan configuration and advise on the best solution.
  • Urbanpixels
    Yes it is local storage In cloudberry.

The plan which goes to backblase works fine
  • Achi
    did you find a solution? I have the same Problem for my local Backup Job to my NAS.
  • Urbanpixels
    The support didn't really help much regarding the error

They advised to delete the backup job and set it back up on the new beta method included in version 4

Seems to be working so far but has its own problems
  • Phil Taylor
    +1 for this problem also.
  • Alexander Negrash
    Hi all! We have reproduced the issue on our end and will address it in one of the upcoming updates. As a solution, please consider using the New Backup Format instead of the Legacy Backup Format. We apologize for any inconvenience!
  • Urbanpixels
    I've just recieved an email saying that the latest version has fixed this although i've not tried it yet.

While we will be investigating your current issue you can update your backup agent to the latest version. We released it (v. 4.0.2.402)
  • Phil Taylor
    4.0.2.402 appears to have resolved the issue for me.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment