• RSuser
    Our mapped drives on our fileserver are not showing properly, we typically see the available storage on the drive but that is not displaying. Trying to open the drive is causing windows explorer to crash persistently on both clients and the server which is disrupting our file operations. From event viewer I am not seeing any errors related to Cloudberry Drive, the service is able to start and stop successfully. I have restarted the server as well. I am only seeing the events related to windows explorer crashing but the action that is causing the crash is either attempting to open the mapped cloudberry drive on the server directly or from a workstation.
  • Peter Falkin
    Hello RSuser,

Currently Cloudberry drive is supported on the following versions:
    Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2012 R2 and Windows 7/8/10/11
    The diagnostics you have sent us shows that you are using Win Server 2022 that is currently not in the supported list. We have forwarded your feedback to our R&D team and added you to the waiting list.
  • jkumar
    I wanted to install cloudberry drive 3.2 on Windows server 2022 . I know there is no support for this OS version , do we have any alternate solution .
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment