• Thomp361
    I've been using MSP360 (Cloudberry) for 10 years and it's been a great piece of software, very reliable.

However, we're now having an issue on a Windows 2019 server where MSP360 7.9.404 backup jobs don't seem to complete all of the sudden.

I've reinstalled/uninstalled, restarted the service, etc. Didn't fix it.

I've created a 'test' backup job with 1 small file and it says the job was completed, but the file doesn't show in the remote cloud storage container.

On this 'test' backup, I click "restore files" and it says "synchronization in process. please wait."

I've tried to manually force the sync by going to options > repository > Synchronize Repository and it gives the same error message: "synchronization in process. please wait"

Under the the backup storage tab, when you attempt to open a cloud storage location (AWS or Azure) it has a spinner that says "Retrieving Data...." but no data ever shows up.

It's been sitting like this for days, backup sets aren't that large. Any ideas? Corrupt repo DB?
  • Thomp361
    To solve this, I removed the existing backup plans and storage accounts, then ran options > repository > Shrink Database.

This seemed to clear everything out. Then I rebuilt the backup plans, and setup the storage accounts, all is working as normal now.

One note, I created new containers in the storage accounts so they'd have their own indexing, separate from the previous generation.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment