• Mike Wileczka
    I had an older version of backup running on a Linux machine backing up to B2. The objects were stored as /CBB_wdata/sharedFolders/Photos/...

The old machine had a problem and I had to setup a new machine with the same data. After installing latest backup and connecting my bucket, it can't find any data on the existing bucket. (Browsing the backups)

I connected a new B2 bucket and it stored objects as /CBB_wdata/CBB_VOLUMES/Photos/...

I can add sharedFolders back to the path on the host if needed, but it can't even find the data so I'm guess the CBB_VOLUMES is the first step.

There is no easy way for me to rename the entire old bucket to the new format just to try it. Can someone verify that will work?
  • Mike Wileczka
    So I ran a quick test by creating the CBB_VOLUMES folder in the old bucket and putting in the data from the new bucket that just had a single file backup. It doesn't show up at all when browsing the storage (refreshed lots of times)

This seems really bad that I can't even restore a file from another computer?!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment