• andrew nee
    I have a dual homed server (one private non-routable IP and one public routable IP). This server connects to an Azure Storage Account via Cloudberry Drive (server version). Within the Azure Storage Account I want to use the Storage Account's Firewall to white list our internal subnets. This works fine when I have discovered Cloudberry using the public IP address (I would disable the NICs with the private IP address to confirm that this is happening). So in my testing with both private and public IP address live, only 1 of my 3 Cloudberry Drive shares would open the share (the share folders do show, but access will be denied on the other 2) and so it can be presumed that only one of them is using the public ip address. Has anyone experienced this? Is there a way I can make Cloudberry drive use the public IP address. BTW: I try to \\public.IP.address\shareName but it gives the same response. This being said, it appears each Cloudberry Drive share is reaching out to Azure with either the public IP or private. In this particular case I want Cloudberry Drive to use the public IP address. FYI: Azure Storage Account Firewall will not accept non-routable addresses to be whitelisted.
  • Matt
    It's better to open a support ticket regarding that. We need to see what errors are given by our software. Go to CloudBerry Drive tray icon, right-click and choose Diagnostic, use "Send to Support" button there. The logs will be sent to our support team automatically.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment