• Ben Bailey
    can two remote computers connect to the host computer at the same time? i.e. outgoing secretary using a remote to train the incoming secretary on another remote. The host computer being the office computer operating in unattended mode. In other words both remotes being at each persons home using their phones to communicate working on the office computer.
  • Matt
    Already working on that, but I don't have a release date for that feature.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Ben,

As an addition to my colleague's commentary, we are releasing a feature in the upcoming version which will allow your junior to observe the work of the senior. just wait for the version 2.2 to be released.
  • Ben Bailey
    I successfully added my first remote computer to my host computer after some cliches. I installed the software on the host computer turning on unattended mode. Then I installed software on my first remote computer; tried to connect but the cliches started. I finally realized that unattended Use (on the Host) needed encryption turned on. Now I'm about to set up the second remote computer. My question: will I use the same encryption for the second remote? or do I have to regenerate a different encryption with the 2nd remote and Host? I guess what I'm asking..... Is different encryption established between remote-host pairs?
  • Sergey N
    Hello Ben,

That is correct, the key should be the same on the host as on both connecting clients. So if I understood the question correctly - yes, you can use the same key.
  • Ben Bailey
    Thanks Sergey.....So I have the encrypted key saved that I used to setup the first remote computer. I'm not clear where I input the key after I install the software on the second computer. I assume when the software is installed on the second remote I would copy the saved key and enter it through the main menu or will I be prompted for the key?
  • Sergey N
    Yeap, you will be prompted for the key upon the connection, to manage the entered key select the ID from the recent and press the button on the right.
  • moonslice
    I set up a 2nd remote laptop and used the encryption key that was on the 2nd laptop. So now I'm using 2 keys on the host pc - one for remote #1, and another for remote #2. Is this OK?

I still can't connect to 2 remote pc's at the same time. Is this because I used 2 different encryption keys? I don't even see anywhere where you can even try to login to a 2nd remote when I'm connected to the first remote.
  • moonslice
    ... and .... I'm already on Version 2.2
  • Sergey N
    Hello,

The simultaneous connection is not yet available, I think I understood your configuration and this feature is coming a bit later, I cannot really tell you any exact ETA's yet, but I hope it will be available till the end of the year. As for using different keys for 1 host, not really sure that it is required, 1 key for 1 host is the common scenario. Let me know if you have any other questions.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment