• Dillon Ferguson
    Hello Cloudberry team.
    We have an issue with one of our customers trying to connect to her remote computer.

Whenever we attempt a connection we are receiving the error message below
    Service key request failed: Unable to connect, Another Connection is established.

An attempt to connect was also done from 2 seprate computers.

we rebooted the computer and it connected successfully on the first attempt. disconnected and attempted to reconnect on another computer to test and the error came back again.

Any solution you can offer
  • Sergey N
    Hello Dillon,

Thank you for reporting the issue, however, to understand the issue we will first need to see the Diagnostic Info from both of the machines. Please navigate to Main Menu - Diagnostic and don't forget to mention this forum post before sending it. Thank you.
  • Kathy R
    I had this happen on one of my sessions. Don't know if this is the solution, but the computer I was connecting from had the latest version of CBRA, while the computer I was trying to connect to had not yet been updated. When I updated that computer I no longer received the message.

If this is what the problem is, there needs to be some kind of check when connecting and a message that the program needs to be updated.
  • Sergey N
    Hello Kathy,

Awesome thank you for noting this and sharing on the forum, we will reproduce this scenario also.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment