• DavidA
    I have noticed a problem when I access my desktop PC (with a large monitor) from my laptop. Since the display area of the monitor is larger, it shows in a scrollable window which in itself is okay. However, very frequently, when I use my mouse to click on the scroll bars to move the window, it also acts as if I am clicking on the edge of the remote monitor immediately beside the scroll bar. And if I click/hold the mouse to pull the scroll bar up/down (or right/left), it acts as if I am doing a click/hold/drag on the remote desktop. This causes objects to be selected (and sometimes moved) on the remote computer...and can cause unplanned actions to happen on the remote desktop. The objects on the remote PC that are selected are whatever happens to be immediately at the edge of the RA scroll bar. It could be desktop items, or cells in a spreadsheet, etc.
  • DavidA
    BTW...It would be nice if RA could just "scale" the remote desktop image to fit in the size of the window that I have open (instead of making it a scrollable window). I know that this can make the icons/text pretty small, but that is much easier to deal with than a scrollable window.
  • Sergey N
    Hello David,

There is in fact a scaling mode implemented in RA already when you have connected it looks like this:

z5hp3fuc7il15mvu.png
  • DavidA
    Okay...I will check this out. Thanks!
  • DavidA
    That helps immensely! Thanks! But...it is still a bug that should be looked at.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment