• Patrick Hisshion
    Reporting a behavior that has no error (logging set to high).

Cloudberry Explorer for Amazon s3: Build 6.0.0.10

Action: "Copy"
    Source: OneDrive folder\<file set to "Available when online">
    Destination: S3 Bucket

Result: Nothing is copied and no error in the Cloudberry interface or inside the Cloudberry log file.

Workaround: Setting the file or folder to "Always keep on this device" allows Cloudberry to copy the file.

Note: The "Move" action works.
  • David Gugick
    I think that makes sense given that onedrive is a cloud-based storage service with some locally cached data and pointers to the cloud data. If the file is not persisted locally, then there would be nothing to copy to S3.
  • Patrick Hisshion
    Hi David,

Is there a way to force Cloudberry to download the file locally to then copy into the bucket?

When I use "aws s3api put-object" on a ALOUM object, it downloads the file onto the device then is able to transfer it.
  • David Gugick
    Not that I'm aware of. Normally I would just suggest you use our Office 365 product to back up data in OneDrive. I'll do a little more digging this afternoon see if I can find a solution for you, but right now I don't know of any.
  • David Gugick
    Can you explain what an ALOUM object is? I was not sure, tried Goggling and found nothing.

Doing a little research, I do not see an issue with backing up the local OneDrive folder.

I think you'll need to keep your Setting to "Always keep on this device" if that addresses the issue.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment