• RTech
    Hey all,

I've downloaded the CloudBerry Remote Desktop app for macOS to try it out, but for some reason it does not show a computer ID for me to connect to. It's literally a screen that says "Ready to connect" and "Enter computer ID here", but there's no information (like a 9 digit TeamViewer code) to allow connection.

An I missing something totally obvious?

My Version is 1.2.1.8

Thanks in advance everyone!
  • David Gugick

Please keep in mind that the ability to connect to a remote macOS system is not yet available, but it will be very soon for the free product.

What device are you trying to connect to? That remote device is where you get the computer ID. Please describe in more detail what you’re trying to do, and I’ll help you through the process. Thanks.
  • RTech

Hey David,

Thanks for getting back.

Turns out I was trying to do exactly what you outlined in your first paragraph. Heh.

Sorry about that. Didn't realize that.

Any details on the 'very soon' part?

We'll keep using AnyDesk to hold us over in the meantime.

Thanks again David!
  • David Gugick
    It's out now for the free version of remote desktop. go to the download page. We posted the blog post and I posted something in the forum yesterday about it.

If you're looking though, however, for the managed version, managed remote desktop, then that Mac version will be available next year.
  • RTech
    Just found it. Works Great! Thanks David!

Happy Thanksgiving!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet