• Russel McConnell
    In the "Essential MSP Tech Stack" (https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/14807/529797) talk on 2022-02-15, David Gugick, VP Product Management (MSP 360) spoke about using secure remote access (several products, including those distributed by MSP360) for unattended access of endpoints, at around 23 minutes into the talk.

Does this mean that we're going to finally seeing unattended access in MSP 360 Remote Desktop?

• David GugickAccepted Answer
    Unattended access has been in the product for a long time. i assume you possibly have some specific features in mind, so can you elaborate? We currently support logging into a remote system using Windows Credentials to support unattended administration / use of a remote system when no one is at the remote end.
  • Russel McConnell
    Ah. I had had some difficulty with this in the past, and perhaps it was my ignorance that resulted in the question. I have double-checked, and can make unattended connections to both existing logon sessions, and to systems which have no user currently logged-on, with the Windows credentials.

Thanks for the reply, and sorry to have bothered you.
  • David Gugick
    No bother. I'm here to help.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube