• Mike Abrams
    I'm using Cloudberry to backup files to Google Drive once a day. The total size of the files is less than 5GB. The total storage available on the entire Google Drive is 80GB, which I clean out regularly. I can't for the life of me figure out how it could think I am exceeding the 1TB limit. Can anyone help?
  • David Gugick
    Are you letting CloudBerry clean it out or are you deleting from Google manually. You should always let CloudBerry do the cleanup. If not, you'll need to synchronize the repository as the product may think there's more there than actually exists.
  • Matt
    GDrive's API automatically merges all file versions on its side and frequently doesn't allow the software to purge files effectively, that's the root of the problem.

Repository sync may help, but it's not guaranteed to resolve the problem.
  • Mike Abrams
    Thanks for the replies. Yeah for some reason it does not recognize when files are removed from Google Drive, whether I do it manually or through Cloudberry. It seems that the costs for Google Cloud will be relatively minimal, I'm going to try that and see how it goes.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment