• paul reineck
    Squeezed it all into the title there. Basically have this kind of random problem where our application (node.js) tries to pull up a file by it's cloudberry path, and we get an "Error Loading <file>" problem. If I follow that path in windows explorer the file will exist. If i do nothing more than right-click that file and view its properties that is enough to make the link work over in the application. I have tried various things to do a "mass touch" on all of these files (something like 2.1M) and nothing has resolved the issue. We're on an older version - CloudBerry Drive Server Edition Version: 2.4.0.16 . I browsed this forum and didn't see anything that sounded much like this problem. Thanks
  • David Gugick
    These issues are hard to diagnose over the forums. I'd recommend you open a support case so the team can review the logs to see what's going on. While 3.x has been available for some time, and you can certainly use it to see if it addresses the issue, I think the best option is to speak with Support and get some guidance from them.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment