• Kaleb
    I'm trying to do a DR test but its not even connecting to the Backblaze B2 server.

I was having this problem so I updated to MSP360 7.9.1.128 and recreated the ISO image but I'm getting the same error.

I've tried making new credentials to log into BackBlaze B2 and made sure to copy/paste the details so there were no typos.
    Attachment
    Cloudberry (67K)
  • Alexander Negrash
    We've received reports from some of our customers about intermittent connectivity issues with B2. Are you currently experiencing this problem? If you are, please let us know, and we'd be glad to proceed with a more in-depth investigation to resolve the issue.
  • Kaleb
    Hello,
    yes, i'm still having the problem. As of current, I would not be able to perform a DR if the situation arose.

I've tested the network connection (including DNS), I've tried a different KeyID among other things and nothing allows me to do a DR.

I'm not sure if this is the cause but i also recently changed the BackBlaze datacenter to the east coast.
  • Alexander Negrash
    direct message me your contact email address, and I will initiate an internal thread with one of our engineers to investigate your case.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment