• Scott Wolfson
    How do I get past this screen?
  • Sergey N
    Hello Scott,

Perhaps you missed something, which screen are you talking about ? Also is there possibility that RDP connection is active on the machine at the moment of connection ?
  • Egor
    I get this message every time I use unatended access and click on windows login page.
    It doesn't have anything to do with UAC as no UAC popup can happen on the windows login page.
    What can this be caused by?
  • Egor
    So as a result I can't even log into windows using remote assistant
  • LBJ
    I have the same issue.

A plain vanilla install continually results in either of the following.

Established, waiting for incoming data...
    ...or...
    Screen sharing is paused by remote computer

It's a shame. The website suggested this may be a reasonable alternative to Teamviewer and others, but with this being a common problem, and with this thread not being updated for 2 months, it's obviously not yet ready for a production environment.

Good luck with the project though. I'd definitely be interested in it and be willing to pay a subscription once it's stable and usable.
  • Sergey N
    Well I personally still think it is, this issue occurs very rarely and in fact, affected under 10 users. We know that this issue is related to the session management in Windows or credentials lacking access level needed for the software to function properly. In the newest version, we changed the session mechanics a bit and thus should get rid of this issue. Feel free to test the product again when you will have time and wish to do so. Thank you.
  • josev
    I have the same problem, Build 2.2.0.51
  • Marian
    I have the same problem. Reported in august 2019.
    Still not solved!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet