• Sam Sexton
    I had the above error for a local-to-OneDrive backup plan but can find no indication of which item doesn't exist. I've looked in the logs and edited the plan, but can't find anything helpful. I am pretty certain that when a similar error has occurred in the past, it has been very easy to sort out. Does anyone have a clue how to identify the missing item, please?
  • David Gugick
    What do you see when you look at History for that backup plan? Any indication what the issue is?
  • Sam Sexton
    David, that's the curious thing - it doesn't show anything specific:
    Attachment
    2021-06-02_15-46-02 (91K)
  • David Gugick
    If you change the Operation drop-down to Failed, do you see anything?
  • Sam Sexton
    No - I tried that, but it shows nuffink at all!
    Attachment
    2021-06-02_19-09-53 (11K)
  • David Gugick
    Maybe it's just an intermittent issue with OneDrive. OneDrive is no longer officially supported by us as it's not really designed for object type storage for backups, but we do support it for backwards compatibility for those customers that are still using it. If it happens again let us know. If you really want this investigated further you'll need to contact support and open up a support case. Apologies, but that error number is a generic one. You could try looking at the logs if you want if you feel like investigating more yourself.
  • Sam Sexton
    Thanks - I did try to open a support case, but my support contract expired ages ago. I'll try recreating the plan and see what happens then, bu that'll be another day. Thanks for your help.
  • David Gugick
    You can see the logs by going to Options - Logging and reviewing the log information for the date and time of the error. It may provide some additional details for you.
  • Sam Sexton
    Thanks, David - I did that and found that this error has only occurred since I installed CBB 7.1.0.206 at 10.18 on May 22nd. I'll upload the log extract for that day (the backup is run at midnight) and the following one. I suspect you might be able to make more sense of it than I - if you think the full log would be helpful, let me know.
  • David Gugick
    The error is on this file:
    Warning on deleting file ::\Sam's files\U3A\aaSharedDB\BackEndPC\2021-01-09_WDU3AMembers_Data.accdb

You could try to synchronize the repository. Possibly what's in storage is out of sync with the local database.
  • Sam Sexton
    Thanks - will try that soon, but I wondered whether it was the 404 that caused the "missing item" report.
  • Sam Sexton
    David ...

At last ... synchronising wasn't available, so I recreated the backup plan - same error, so I've switched the backup to use Dropbox. Thanks for trying, though!
  • vikrampaul93
    Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now.
  • David Gugick
    Are you also using OneDrive as your cloud target?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment