• Pat Deline
    Hello

I have been using the Remote Assistant but it appears I get locked out despite having full control. Is there a time limit on the free version? Is there a price for the remote desktop?
  • David Gugick
    When you say locked out, are you saying that you try to reconnect after some period and the reconnection is unsuccessful? Or are you saying that during a live session you sometimes get disconnected?

The regular remote desktop will continue to be free.
    Managed remote desktop will eventually be a paid product, designed for those that need to manage large numbers of remote connections through a management interface. If that's what you're looking for you can sign up for the free beta here: https://www.msp360.com/remote-desktop/managed.aspx
  • Pat Deline
    Thanks David. When I'm in a live session and have full control, it is almost as if I lose full control and I am unable to click on anything.
  • David Gugick
    I'll ask the team if they are aware of any similar issues. Did you connect using to the remote system with the full version installed there or did the remote system use the QuickSupport option?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment